Sharing your travel story with the world is always exciting. You get to tell your tale of adventure, have people admire your pictures and at the same time, you also help others to plan their journey in a better way. This is how I too started this blog. Initially, I only wanted to tell others of places that I have been to and gradually, this became of a passing and the blog that you are reading right now. If you too have been on a trip recently, would like to tell your story to the world and share a few tips, then I welcome you to enter the travelogue writing contest and win a boAt Stone 200 Portable Bluetooth Speakers.
Travelogue Writing Contest
Below are a few simple rules of the contest. To begin with, please post your travelogue at our community section at the link below
- After posting the travelogue, leave a comment towards the bottom of this page with a link of your travelogue for it to be considered as an entry.
- Travelogue should at least be of 500 words in length.
- The last date of submitting your travelogue is 20th August 2019.
- Each travelogue will be assigned a number. After the contest is over, one of the travelogues will be randomly picked and declared a winner.
- The winner will receive a boAt Stone 200 Portable Bluetooth Speakers.
Features of the Speakers
Below are a few features of the speaker which make it a perfect companion to bring along on your next trip.
- Boat Stone 200 is waterproof to suit any kind of trip.
- The body is constructed of durable rubber matte finish that makes it shockproof, which offers all-around outdoor protection against dust and water
- Grab one and take it with you when trekking, cycling, motorcycling or camping.
- It produces a very decent amount of bass; and can go extremely loud that make this a little beast; which is nice because you have the option to really crank this speaker up if ever needed. It will surprise you by its well-balanced crystal sound and robust bass
- Bluetooth 4.1 transmission with no loss of audio performance
- Can be paired with all types of devices that use Bluetooth technology and you can also connect the speaker with aux
- 30 feet range and 3W power output, Echo and noise cancellation feature present
- Built-in microphone for hands-free calls, online chatting and volume control with a single button you can answer, end or refuse the calls
- Enjoy 10 hours of music at 80 percent volume, up to three times longer than similar-sized portable speakers
- Recharge your 1500mAh battery in just 6 hours using the included Micro USB cable
All that you need to do now is tell your travel story to the world; leave a comment with a link to the travelogue; and stand a chance to win this amazing Bluetooth Speaker.