I bought this bike some time ago after I got rid of the disappointing Kamachi Elliptical bike. I have had a regular exercise bike, after that an elliptical bike, so this time I wanted to try out something different and hence the idea of a magnetic bike. I was a little hesitant about buying a magnetic bike because a few people told me that these aren’t really effective as the workout doesn’t get intense and the magnet wears off after a while. I still decided to give it a try and after a lot of research bought a Lifeline Magnetic exercise bike with 8 kg resistance wheel, the one in the picture. Specifications of this product are as follows:
- 8 kg heavy magnetic wheel
- 8 level resistance adjustable system.
- Counter : Speed, Distance, Handle pulse, Time, Calorie, Odometer, Scan.
- Non-friction system for smooth operation.
- Comfortable cushioned adjustable seat.
- Smooth and quiet.
- Adjustable foot pedal strap with poly-V belt
I was quite happy with my first lifeline bike so again went with the same brand and I must say that I was not at all disappointed. This is an amazing bike and provided a really good workout. Here is my review of the product.
- Price: This part could pinch a little. Back when I bought it a couple years ago, it cost me roughly around Rs. 6500 but now this bike can cost you well over Rs. 9000.
- Compact Size: It doesn’t take too much space, trust me this bike is really small in length. You can just put it in a corner and it won’t bother you.
- Assembling: If you bought it from a shop, they will assemble it for you but even if you are buying it online like I did, the delivery guys will assemble the entire thing for you so no hassle on that front.
- Doesn’t make too much noise: This bike is super silent and doesn’t make any noise at all. It has been a long time since I have been using it but the silence prevails.
- Light Weight: It is light in weight so easy to move around.
- Good Cardio: Pedal hard and fast and it provides good cardio.
- Magnet: I was told that the magnet wears off rather quick which is not at all the case. I am using for two years now and the magnet and resistance is still as effective as it was when I bought it.
- Well Balanced
Let us take a look at the cons:
- Gets a little uncomfortable: It gets really hard to sit on it for a longer duration, seat isn’t really that comfortable. If you just intend to workout for 30 – 40 minutes, it would be okay but after that you butt would start to hurt.
Final conclusion is that it is a good product for its price range. Provides a good light workout at home without burning a hole in your pocket. I would definitely recommend it.